There are some people who know the UPSC full form but they want to know the complete details about the UPSC CSE and this post help full to you know the details like the procedure of UPSC, civil service examination, pattern, syllabus, and more.
UPSC FULL FORM:
The UPSC full form is Union Public Service Commission. UPSC comes under the central government of India. Conduct the different exams for government posts like civil service examination, engineering service examination, forest service examination, combined defence services examination, national defence academy examination, naval academy examination, combined medical service examination, special class railway apprentice, Indian economic service examination, etc.
These exams have different procedures, syllabus, selection, and eligibility for different posts. UPSC is also responsible for recruitment rules, promotion, appointment, and transfer from one place to another.
it’s a central agency liable for conducting national-level public service exams. UPSC also takes care of the recruitment, appointment, transfer, and recruitments rules of the All India Public Services. The agency has its charter granted under the Indian Constitution. It works on consultation with the govt on matters of transfer, appointment, and disciplinary issues. The agency has found an MD in Arvind Saxena since 2018. it’s found out its headquarters at Dholpur House in New Delhi.
The UPSC Acronym is travelled by a cadet of chosen members holding vital positions within the agency. a number of the present members are:
- Indian postal service – Under chairman Arvind Saxena
- IPS – Bhim Sain Bassi
- Indian Air Force – air marshal Ajit Bhonsle
- IAS – Smita Nagaraj, Bharat Bhusan Vyas, M. Sathiyavathi, Rajiv Choubey
Location of union public service commission .
UPSC established on October 1, 1926. It is located at Dholpur House, Shad Jahan Road, New Delhi.
The UPSC conducts the civil service examination every year. UPSC conducts a national level exam for 24 services for the states and central government of India.
Examination procedure of UPSC CSE.
There are three stages for qualifying the UPSC civil service examination.
(1) Civil services preliminary examination: civil service prelims or preliminary examination. It has two papers containing objective questions. GS Paper 1 and GS paper 2.
- GS paper 1: containing 100 questions of 2 marks for each answer. There is a 1/3rd negative mark for each wrong answer. Questions from important national and international events, history, economy, polity, geography, ecology, science, and technology ask in this paper.
- GSAT paper or paper 2: Contain 80 questions from quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, reading comprehension,on etc. students have to get a 33% score for qualifying the exam.
(2) Civil service mains examination: mains examination is a second-level examination and consist of nine paper with descriptive types question in that two are languages. The seven papers are Essay paper, GS paper-1, GS paper-2, GS paper-3, GS paper -4, Optional paper-1, and Optional paper-2.
(3) Civil services personality test: this is the final level of examination of UPSC CSE. In this test only those students who qualify the second level or mains examination.
What are the different UPSC exam?
1. civil service examination
2. forest service examination
3. combined defense service examination
4. combined medical service examination
5. National defence academy examination
6. Indian economy service examination
Is UPSC really tough?
What is the UPSC Full Form?
CONCLUSION UPSC FULL FORM:
I hope you people have understood the full form of UPSC and also other concepts of UPSC full form. This information is helpful and important for those who are applying for the UPSC exam. I think this information is helpful to you, if it is let us know in the comment section.