TEACHER full form:
The TEACHER full form is Talented Educated Adorable Charming Helpful Encouraging Responsible. It is an English word and does not have an abbreviation. It describes the person, who teach the studies and encourage solving the problems of life. A separate day is celebrated for teachers. In school and college, students become a teacher for make day to teacher. It is a most respectful job across the world.
World Teacher day celebrate on October 5 celebrate the teacher across the world established by UNSECO in 1994. But in India, it is celebrated on 5 September the birthday of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. In the USA, it is celebrated on 2 May.
It’s doesn’t have a proper teacher full form but some of the enthusiasts describe the respect and love towards the teacher. To become in a private school, you must have a bachelor degree, but in some private schools only need skills. For government school teacher job must have a master’s degree with some qualification subjects like JRF, NET, PhD, B.Ed, BTC etc.
Maybe in school, you heard the teacher as the first mother because the teacher and mother both have equal respect.
Teacher synonym words:
- Faculty member
Abbreviation of the full form of teacher
- TEACHER full form is Talented Educated Amazing Cheerful Helpful Efficient Respectful
- TEACHER full name is Talented Excellent Adorable Charming Humble Encouraging Responsible
- TEACHER full name is Talented Eligible Affectionate Caring Honest Efficient Reliable
- TEACHER full name is Truthful Exemplary Able Creative Helpful Encouraging Role-model
- TEACHER full name is Tactfulness Enthusiastic Ability Character Honesty Efficiency Resourcefulness.
- TEACHER full name is Talented Educated Adorable Charming Helpful Encouraging Responsible
- TEACHER full name is Talented Educated Attitude Character Harmony Efficient Reliable
- TEACHER full name is Trained / Time Punctual Efficient Able Cheerfulness Humble
There is no specific full form and acronym. But there are some full forms, that is mention above.