POLICE Full Form:
Police full form is Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies. They’re uninformed individuals who are liable for keeping law and order intact. they’re a bunch of personnel who are there to enforce laws, to stop any quite civil disorder, save lives and punish criminals. In India, every area features a police headquarters whose responsible is that the police station Officer. it’s a government job. Every police headquarters consists of Sub Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspectors and Constables. The Indian cops have ‘Khaki’ colour uniforms.
Police services include protecting the life and property of the citizens, enforcing legal code, criminal investigations, regulating traffic in the city, crowd control, public safety duties, civil defence, emergency management, checking out missing persons, lost property, duties at the railway station, women protection, control crime and other duties in the different field concerned with public order.
Interesting Facts about the Police:
- There are 16671 police station in India.
- In terms of staffing, use of budget and Infrastructure, Delhi Police is that the best in India.
- The Indian government publishes a ranking of the ten best police stations within the country per annum, consistent with the 2020 ranking, Nongpok Sekmai (Thoubal, Manipur) is that the best police headquarters within the country.
- A police job may be a very difficult job, during which you’ll need to do duty day and night.
- A police job is additionally a really responsible job
Different officers posts (rank) in the Police departments:
- Director General of Police
- Addl. Director General of Police
- Inspector General of Police
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Superintendent of Police (Selection Grade)
- Superintendent of Police (Junior Management Grade)
- Addl. Superintendent of Police/Addl.Deputy Commissioner of Police
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent of police/Asst.Commissioner of Police
- Inspector of Police
- Sub Inspector of Police
- Asst. Sub. Inspector
- Lance Naik
Central Armed Police Forces
- Assam Rifles (AR)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- National Security Guard (NSG)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Salary of Police at different post:
|Job Profile||Salary Per Month|
|SP/ ASP||Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 1,09203|
|DSP/ Assistant Commissioner||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,300|
|Circle Inspector||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100|
|Sub-Inspector/ Assistant Sub-Inspector||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800|
|Head Constable||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200|
|Police Constable||Rs. 7,000|
Exam and Eligibility Criteria for Police Post:
|Officer Post Department||Eligibility||EXAM|
|SP/ASP||Bachelor’s Degree with a lower age limit of 21 years.||IPS|
|Assistant Commissioner or DSP||Bachelor’s Degree with a lower age limit of 21 years.||IPS|
|Circle and Sub Inspector||Bachelor Degree||Staff selection commission|
|Assistant Sun Inspector||A head constable with at least 5-7 years of experience then promoted to Ass. Sub-inspector||State-level recruitment exam or SSC|
|Police Head Constable||Class 12||State-level recruitment exam|
|Constable||Class 12 age limit 18 – 25||State-level recruitment exam|
Police Salary Package (PSP)
- SILVER: Net monthly salary RS. 10,000 TO RS. 25,000.
- GOLD: Net monthly salary RS. 25,001 TO RS. 50,000.
- DIAMOND: Net monthly salary RS. 50,001 TO RS. 1,00,000 & officers SP and higher rank.
- PLATINUM: Net monthly salary above RS. 1,00,000 officers SP and higher rank.
What is the meaning of POLICE?
What is the full form of SP and DSP?
DSP FULL FORM – Deputy Superintendent of Police. SP FULL FORM– Superintendent of Police.
What is SI police full form?
Police PCR full form
Conclusion of POLICE Full Form:
We hope you guys understood the full form of police and also other concepts related to the police like salary of police, different police post exam, and more. If this information is informative then let us know in the comment box.
4 thoughts on “POLICE Full Form | 5 Interesting Facts About Police”
Pingback: What Is The BPL Full Form? | Below Poverty Line - Viewfullform
Pingback: What Is The SPO Full Form? | Meaning, Special Police Officer
Pingback: TI Full Form | Traffic Inspector | Information Technology
Pingback: IRS Full Form And Complete Guide - 2 Excellent Branches Info
Comments are closed.