NCERT Full Form:
The NCERT full form is the National Council of Education Research and Training. The national council of education research and training is a government organization that publishes different subject books in various languages for class 1 to class 8. The headquarter are present in New Delhi.
The national council of education research and training was formed in the year 1961. The main objective of the organization is to assist and advise the state and the central government of India on education matters related to school.
The director of NCERT is Dr Hrushikesh Senapaty.
Around 19 school board from 14 states has adopted the books of National Council of Education Research and Training.
students and institutions can download online textbooks from the pathshala website.
NCERT textbooks printed at the colour and price of the textbooks are the least expensive in the Indian store.
The official website of the NCERT is ncert.nic.in
NCERT was formed by merging the existing seven institutions.
- The Central Bureau of Education and Vocational Guidance (1954)
- Central Institute of Education (1947)
- The Central Bureau of Textbook Research (1954)
- National Institution of Basic Education (1956)
- National Fundamental of Education Center (1956)
- Directorate of Extension Programs for Secondary Education (1958)
- National Institution of Audio-Visual Education (1959)
Objectives of (NCERT) National Council of Education Research and Training:
NCERT is dedicated to providing the following facilities:
- Early childhood education
- To implement of National Curriculum Framework
- Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE)
- Vocational education
- Girls child education
- Competitive value education
- Improvement of teachers education
- Improvement of thought of students
How CBSE is different from NCERT?
How is the founder of NCERT?
In how many languages NCERT publishing their books?
Conclusion of NCERT Full Form:
We hope you guys understood the NCERT full form and other information related to NCERT that is important for those who are read the NCERT books. If this information helps you then reply in the comment section. Government full form.