The NCERT full form is the National Council of Education Research and Training. National council of education research and training is a government organization that publishes different subjects books in various languages for class 1 to class 8. The headquarter present in New Delhi.
National council of education research and training was formed in the year 1961. The main objective of the organization to assist and advise the state and the central government of India on education matters related to school.
The director of NCERT is Dr. Hrushikesh Senapaty.
Around 19 school board from 14 states has adopted the books of National Council of Education Research and Training.
students and institutions can download online textbooks from the epathshala website.
NCERT textbooks printed at the color and price of the textbooks are the least expensive in the Indian store.
The official website of the NCERT is ncert.nic.in
NCERT was formed by merging the existing seven institutions in India.
- The Central Bureau of Education and Vocational Guidance (1954)
- Central Institute of Education (1947)
- The Central Bureau of Textbook Research (1954)
- National Institution of Basic Education (1956)
- National Fundamental of Education Center (1956)
- Directorate of Extension Programs for Secondary Education (1958)
- National Institution of Audio-Visual Education (1959)
Objectives of National Council of Education Research and Training:
NCERT is dedicated to providing the following facilities:
- Early childhood education
- To implement of National Curriculum Framework
- Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE)
- Vocational education
- Girls child education
- Competitive value education
- Improvement of teachers education
- Improvement of thought of students
How CBSE is different from NCERT?
The answer is they are different from each other. CBSE full form is Central Board of Secondary Education. NCERT long-form is the National Council of Education Research and Training. CBSE was formed by the central government of India and NCERT is a government organization. it is not mandatory to recommend NCERT books for CBSE board school.
How is the founder of NCERT?
The founder of NCERT is the government of India and the director of NCERT is Dr. Hrushikesh Senapaty.
In how many languages NCERT publishing their books?
NCERT publishes its books in many languages according to state languages. Around 19 school board from 14 states has adopted the books and in their state languages.
Conclusion of NCERT Full Form:
We hope you guys understood the full form for NCERT and other information related to NCERT that is important for those who are read the NCERT books. If this information helps you then reply in the comment section. Government full form.