ITI Full Form:
In this post, we are going to know about the ITI Full Form and also concepts related to the full form of ITI like ITI ka full form, a list of ITI courses after 8 and 10th class, what is ITI qualification, and more. Let start
ITI Full Form: Industrial Training Institute.
Full Form of ITI is Industrial Training Institute. It is an institute for students who want to do courses in the particle field for their future. Candidates can join who have completed 8 or 10 class studies. It is a government training organisation to provide studies to the students at the industry level. These colleges help the students to improve their technical skills in a particular field.
ITI is established by the Directorate-General for Employment and Training (DGET). In India, there are many governments and private colleges for ITI courses but in private colleges may be candidates have to pay 10 to 30 thousand for training.
Eligibility criteria for ITI:
The eligibility criteria may be different from course to course but the general requirement is given below.
- The student has to pass with 35 per cent in the 8 or 10th class.
- Student age must be between 14 to 40 years.
Number of ITI colleges in India.
- Number of ITI for CTS Training – 15,042
- Government ITIs – 2738
- Private ITIs – 12,304
- Number of courses offered by ITIs – 126
Top 10 ITI Courses In India
- Foundry Man
- Book Binder
- Pattern Maker
- Mason Building Constructor
- Advanced Welding
Students who are completed 8th, 10th and 12th can take the ITI course for their futures plans. This course is made for students who have an interest in the industry to learn who to do work at the industry level.
Advantages of doing ITI course:
- This course is based on practical work, not theoretical.
- Any students who are from 8 to 12th class can do this course.
- No need for any theory information requirement related to the course while taking.
- No minimum fee in government colleges.
- After completion of course, can join diploma colleges easily.
- Course period available in 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- The process of taking admission to the ITI course is simple.
- Easy employment.
- Early settlement.
How to take admission in ITI college:
Every July month ITI course form is available on the ITI official website and 250 rupees fee has to pay for the form for admission. Admission of ITI is based on merit. To get admission students has to pass some rounds to enter ITI college.
Steps for filling the ITI form on the official website:
- Visit the official website https://iti.nic.in
- Mention the state where you live.
- Click on the registration button for the new candidate option.
- Fill the form details like name, address, phone number, etc.
- Upload the documents.
- Submit the form.
- Take the printout for future help.
List of documents required while uploading:
- Certificate of 8th or 10th class.
- Community certificate SC/OBC
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Debit or credit card for online payment
List of Courses in ITI:
They are two types of trades for courses.
- Engineering Trade
- Non-Engineering Trade
Courses after 10th:
|Name of the Course||Stream||Duration|
|Tool & Die Maker Engineering||Engineering||3 years|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Diesel Mechanic Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Draughtsman (Civil) Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Pump Operator||Engineering||1 year|
|Fitter Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Motor Driving-cum-Mechanic Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Turner Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Dress Making||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Manufacture Foot Wear||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Secretarial Practice||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Machinist Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Hair & Skin Care||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Refrigeration Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Fruit & Vegetable Processing||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mech. Instrument Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Bleaching & Dyeing Calico Print||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Electrician Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Letter Press Machine Mender||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Commercial Art||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Leather Goods Maker||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Hand Compositor||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mechanic Radio & T.V. Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Mechanic Electronics Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Surveyor Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Foundry Man Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Sheet Metal Worker Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
Courses after 8th.
|Name of the Course||Stream||Duration|
|Weaving of Fancy Fabric||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Wireman Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Cutting & Sewing||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Pattern Maker Engineering||Engineering||2 years|
|Plumber Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Welder (Gas & Electric) Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Book Binder||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Carpenter Engineering||Engineering||1 year|
|Embroidery & Needle Worker||Non-engineering||1 year|
|Mechanic Tractor||Non-engineering||1 year|
Other Full Form of ITI:
- Information Technology Institute
- International Theatre Institute
- Indian Telephone Industries
- Institute of Translation & Interpreting
- International Trachoma Initiative
- Intercultural Theatre Institute
- Information Trust Institute
- International Training Institute
- International Theological Institute
- Itambacuri Airport
- Infrastructure Technology Institute
- Integrated Thematic Instruction
- International Teamworks, Inc.
- Indian Telephone Industry
- Inter-Trial Interval
- Incremental Tree Induction
- Instructor Training Institute
- Insight Technology, Inc.
- Information Technology and Informatics
- Illinois Teenage Institute
- Interdisciplinary Thematic Instruction
- International Trading Incorporated
- Industrial Training Institutes
- International Training Inc
- International TechneGroup Incorporated
- Industrial Training International
- International Tableware Inc
- Information Technologies Inc
FAQs Related to ITI Full Form:
What is the age required for doing the ITI course?
When ITI form will be available on the internet?
What is the time period of the ITI Course?
What is the fee of ITI college?
What are the Minimum studies required for the candidate to get admission?
What is the full form of ITI?
Conculsion of Full Form of ITI:
We hope you guys understood what is the ITI full form and also others. concepts related to ITI Full Form. If this information is helpful to you then let us know in the comment.