IBPS FULL FORM: Institution of Banking Personnel Selection.
The IBPS full form is Institution of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is an independent organization that conducts online exams to selection recruit officers, clerks, and trainees of the public sector banks in India.
Institution of Banking Personnel Selection conducts a different exam for a different position for public sector bank which given below:
- The IBPS clerk exam for the position of clerical
- IBPS PO exam for the position of probationary offices
- IBPS SO exam for the position of specialist officer
- The IBPS RRB exam for officer and office assistant in the rural banks
Vision of IBPS full form:
The vision of IBPS is to develop and world-class processes and systems for the assessment and selection of personnel in a fair manner for the client organization, conduct an exam, and give relevant results.
The current chairman of IBPS are Shri Haridessh Kumar.
The IBPS conducts the exam from online mode, the candidate has to fill online application for writing the exam, IBPS conducts the exam at multiple locations across the country.
- In 1984, the permission of the reserve bank of India and the public sector of the bank, IBPS become an independent organization.
- From 2011, IBPS started conducting the common written examination to recruit candidates in public sector banks.
- Nowadays it is compulsory to have the CWE of IBPS to work in the public sector and rural banks.
Excepts RBI, almost all public sector and rural bank accepts the IBPS exam rules and exam. which are given below:
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda
The candidate required to have the four years of college education and must have good knowledge of PC and internet examines.
The dates for the application, tests and, results are totally available on the official website of the IBPS.
What is the pattern of the IBPS?
There is a separate section for all the different exam pattern. IBPS PO exam has divided into three stages: The preliminary exam, the Main exam, and, the interview process. The candidates have to pass these three stages for getting a job in public sector banks.
Who are the general bodies of IBPS?
The chairman is Mr Rajkiran Rai and the Director is Shri Haridessh kumar B are handling currently.
Is IBPS is independent or not?
Yes, the IBPS is an independent organization. From 1984 the IBPS become independent after taking permission from the Reserve bank of India and Rural banks.
Conclusion of IBPS FULL FORM:
We hope you guys understood the full form of IBPS and other concepts related to IBPS which are necessary to those people who are interested in IBPS exam.