INDIA Full Form:
In this post, we are going to know about India full form and more interesting information related to India like what is the full form of India, India GDP, Independence of India, Economy of India, politics of India, what are things India is known for? some interesting information, and more.
What is the full form of India?
Full Form of India is Independent National Declared In August. India doesn’t have any full form about Indian people made this full form but it is interesting full form. India is a democratic country and the second-largest populated country in the Asian countries. The Indian word is derived from the Indus river. India is located in the southeast of the Asia continent. It is the seven largest country in the world and contains 28 states and 8 union territories.
The Economy of India:
India is named an agricultural country because 70% of the population is engaged to figure within the agricultural sector like farming and floriculture. India is that the world’s third major economy by purchasing power parity. aside from it, INDIA is additionally the world’s fifth-leading economy by nominal Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
Considered making the mega projects in the fields of Development department service, technology, education management system, corporation industries, and also the financial department organization.
INDIA is a democratic country because the largest democratic nation within the world thanks to its liberal policies, constitution, and venerable parliament of democracy.
Indian constitution doesn’t pressurize a faith or culture even after being the foremost diverse cultural nation.
INDIA may be a multiple party nation. it’s eight documented national parties like Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) and Indian National Congress (Congress). aside from national parties, India may be a country of quite 40 regional political parties.
What are things India known for?
- India’s sort of delicious food
- Colourful and meaningful festivals
- Tradition and non-secular sentiments
- Spiritual thoughts and wisdom
- Ayurveda and Yoga
- Biggest movie industry Bollywood
- The ancient but most employed train network
- Huge population
- Supportive and progressive mind people
- Most emerging economy
Interesting Facts about India:
- India has the fifth largest car manufacturer in the world.
- India is known for the largest post office network in the world.
- The largest train network in Asia.
- Popular math studies as Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus were discovered in India by the scientist.
- The chessboard game was invented in India.
- India’s Chenab Bridge is the highest rail bridge in the world
- 65 per cent of the Indian population is young, it is the youngest youth country in the world.
TOP 10 Universities In India for Studies:
|S.NO||Name of the Universities in India|
|1.||IISc Bangalore – Indian Institute of Science|
|2.||IIT Bombay – Indian Institute of Technology|
|3.||IIT Madras – Indian Institute of Technology|
|4.||IIT Delhi – Indian Institute of Technology|
|5.||IIT Kharagpur – Indian Institute of Technology|
|6.||IIT Kanpur – Indian Institute of Technology|
|7.||AIIMS Delhi – All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
|8.||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumba|
|9.||BHU Varanasi – Banaras Hindu University|
|10.||IIT Roorkee – Indian Institute of Technology|
Some Indian famous organisations in the private and government sector:
- Power Finance Corporation Limited (financial field)
- British Indian Empire (largest civilization in India)
- India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV-C51 successfully.
- HDFC Bank is the largest bank in India.
- CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) investigation agency in India.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India is the number 1 insurance company in India.
Top 20 Personalities in India:
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948), the Father of India
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956),
- Jawaharlal Nehru (1889–1964),
- Indira Gandhi (1917–1984)
- Mother Teresa (1910–1997),
- Sri Aurobindo (1872-1950),
- Lal Bahadur Shastri (1904-1966), Indian Politician,
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015), Indian Aerospace Scientist and 11th President of India
- Homi J. Bhabha (1909-1966), Nuclear Physicist
- Valabhbhai Patel (1875-1950), Indian Politician,
- Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941), Indian Poet, Writer, Philosopher, Composer and Painter
- Kalpana Chawla (1961-2003), First woman of Indian origin to go to space
- Ratan Tata, Indian Industrialist,
- Mary Kom, Indian Boxer,
- Kapil Dev, Indian Cricketer
- Sachin Tendulkar, Indian Cricketer
- Azim Premji, Indian Businessman,
- Mukesh Ambani, Indian Businessman
- Aamir Khan, Indian Actor
Top Olympic Medalist India:
|Vijay Kumar||Silver||Men’s 25m rapid pistol shooting||London 2012|
|Saina Nehwal||Bronze||Women’s singles badminton||London 2012|
|Mary Kom||Bronze||Women’s flyweight boxing||London 2012|
|Yogeshwar Dutt||Bronze||Men’s 60kg wrestling||London 2012|
|Gagan Narang||Bronze||Men’s 10m air rifle shooting||London 2012|
|PV Sindhu||Silver||Women’s singles badminton||Rio 2016|
|Sakshi Malik||Bronze||Women’s 58kg wrestling||Rio 2016|
|Mirabai Chanu||Silver||Women’s 49kg weightlifting||Tokyo 2020|
What is the full form of India?
India ka full form?
What is the full form of Earth?
Conclusion of Full Form of India:
We hope you guys understood India full form and also other concepts related to what is full form of India. If this information is informative then let us know in the comment box.