In this post, we are going to understand the EWS full form and other concepts related to EWS. Which is helpful to you while applying for EWS certification and for the exam.
EWS FULL FORM:
The EWS full form is Economically Weaker Section. It is a subcategory of people who belong to the general category. The candidates whose family annual income greater than the predicted limit (8lakh) will not consider as the EWS category but consider as a general category.
There are some rules to come under the EWS subcategory. The candidate whose family annual income is less than 8 lakh and will not become under reserved categories like SC, OBC, and ST, then the candidate comes under the EWS category.
The Indian government given definition but it is different from the Economically Backward Section. Different states and institutes have different definitions of EWS.
The central government (union council of minister) was announced on 7 January 2019 that 10% quota for those people who are eligible EWS candidates and for government jobs.
Eligibility for 10% quota to candidates.
- The family annual income should be less than 8lakh.
- The family agriculture land should be less than 5 acres.
- The candidate area of residency flat should be less than 1000sq ft.
- Area of residential plot less than 100/200sq yard.
How to apply EWS certificate offline and online?
The candidate who is interested to apply for an EWS certificate can go through the official website for the application form. It EWS totally depends on the state government. If there are any issues related to the EWS certificate the application can be submitted online and offline.
EWS eligibility is not depend on the single factor. It depends on many factors like annual income, residential flats etc.
EWS FULL FORM in Medical:
EWS’s full form is an early warning score. It is a guide to the medical service to quickly determine the illness of a patient. It depends on a vital sign like oxygen, blood pressure, temperature, etc,
The first EWS recorded in May 1997 in James Paget university hospital, United kingdom.
EWS long form in different categories:
- Early warning system (Government > military)
- Employee written software (Government> law and legal)
- Enterprise-wide scheduling (Computing > general computing)
- Emergency water supply (Miscellaneous)
- Executive world service (Business > companies)
- Extreme wide system (Miscellaneous)
- works Sunday (Miscellaneous > funnies)
- Electronic watchdog system (Academics > science)
- Exchange web service (Miscellaneous)
- Economically warning system (Miscellaneous)
- Earth water service (Academic > science)
- Environmental waste solution (Government)
What is EWS means?
It is an early warning system. It is a subcategory of people who come under the general category. The candidate whose family annual income is less than 8lakh. The people who came under the EWS category can get the 10% quota from the government in the job and as well as institution.
How do I apply for EWS certificate?
They are some condition to satisfy
1. This is not for those candidates who are come under SC, ST, and OBC
2. The family annual income less than 8lakh
3. The family residential area should be less than 100/200sq ft.
Who can I apply for EWS?
The candidate who are interested to apply can go to the official website to fill the application form.
Conclusion of EWS full form.
We hope you guys understand the EWS full form and also the complete detail of EWS. This information is helpful to those who are applying for EWS, if this information is helpful to you then let us know in the comment section.