DySP Full Form in Police:
The DySP full form is Deputy Superintendent of Police. It is also known as DSP or DySP (abbreviation Deputy Superintendent of Police). Deputy Superintendent is an officer level post in the Indian police department. It is a state-level officer who represents the state-level forces. ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police) is equivalent to the Deputy Superintendent of Police. After several years of continuous work, they are promoted to the IPS.
The insignia rank of the Deputy Superintendent of Police has three stars on the shoulder. It comes under the government job.
How to become a DySP?
- After working 15 to 20 year in department as a general officer then promoted from the state police rank to DySP officer.
- Direct Redemption by UPSC after writing Group I examination and getting a high rank. Students who clear this examination undergo probationary training practice before being posted as DySP in police department.
- Candidates can also write the PSC exam and if they get good rank. While applying the form of police service instead of Administration Service.
- The several exams are conducted time to time form the government of India for directly recruit police officers to this rank. If the candidate selected for inspector then after the several specific years of work in police department then promoted to DySP.
What is the exam for DSP?
There are two ways to become a DSP officer.
- State PCS Exams [direct DSP]
- State SI Exam [20-25 years take to become DSP]
Different state has various state civil service like Rajasthan (RPSC), Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC), Bangalore (BPSC), etc. The minimum qualification required is graduation from any field. In the PCS exam candidate has to give exams like the physical body requirement test and interview test.
The requirements of candidates before writing the exam:
- The candidate’s minimum age must be 21 and the maximum age should be 40.
- Qualification: A graduation degree must be completed from any field for appearing the exam.
Exam Pattern of PCS Exam in DSP Full Form:
There are three stages to qualify for the PCS exam for becoming a DYSP police officer.
DySP full form in Hindi.
डीवाईएसपी का फुल फॉर्म डिप्टी सुपरिटेंडेंट ऑफ पुलिस होता है। इसे DSP या DySP (संक्षिप्त नाम पुलिस उपाधीक्षक) के रूप में भी जाना जाता है। उप अधीक्षक भारतीय पुलिस विभाग में एक अधिकारी स्तर का पद है। यह एक राज्य स्तरीय अधिकारी होता है जो राज्य स्तरीय बलों का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है। एसीपी (सहायक पुलिस आयुक्त) पुलिस उपाधीक्षक के समकक्ष होता है। कई वर्षों के निरंतर काम के बाद उन्हें आईपीएस में पदोन्नत किया जाता है।
Other full forms of CDPO
- Certified Data Protection Officer
- Cambodian Disabled People’s Organisation
- Chief Data Protection Officer
- Central District Project Office
- Constant Proportion Debt Obligation
- Civil Disturbance Planning and Operations
- Cerddorfa Dinas Powys Orchestra
What is the salary of Dysp?
Is DySP an IPS officer?
Which exam is for DySP?
What do 3 stars mean in the police?
Conclusion of DySP full form:
The DySP full form is Deputy Superintendent of Police. A state-level police officer in the police department. DySP has several responsibilities such as 1) prevention of Crime. 2) Investigation of Crime. 3) Maintenance of law & Order. 4) Enforcement of Special and Local Laws.