DSP Full Form: Deputy Superintendent of Police
DSP full form is Deputy Superintendent of Police. In each and every district one DSP will be there, the candidate who wanted to become the DSP for that candidate have to write the PCS entrance exam which is come under this state civil service.
Who is DSP?
DSP is a state police officer who represents the state police force. The Deputy Superintendent of Police is equivalent to the Assistant Commissioner of Police. DSP is also called a subdivision police officer.
What is the exam for DSP?
There are two ways to become a DSP officer.
- State PCS Exams [direct DSP]
- State SI Exam [20-25 years take to become DSP]
Different state has different state civil service like Rajasthan (RPSC), Uttar Pradesh (UPPSC), Bangalore (BPSC), etc. The minimum qualification required is graduation from any field. In the PCS exam candidate has to give exams like the physical body requirement test and interview test.
The requirements of candidates before writing the exam:
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 and the maximum age should be 40.
- Qualification: A graduation degree must be completed from any field.
Exam Pattern of PCS Exam in DSP Full Form:
There are three stages to qualify for the PCS exam:
- Preliminary examination (objective type)
- Mains examination (written type)
- Personality test/interview
There are Total two papers in the examination.
The first paper is general studies consist of 150 questions that carry two hundred marks. In this paper, candidates have to cover different subjects like history, polity, science, geography, current affairs, economics, and the environment. These are the subjects candidate has to study to qualify for the general studies paper. There will be negative marks on each wrong answer.
The second paper is CSAT, in this paper candidate has to qualify a minimum 33 % to go for the mains exam. In the second paper total, 100 questions will be present that carry 200 marks. Candidates have to study different subjects like maths, reasoning, English, Hindi, and communication. These are the mains subjects to study in the second paper. Negative marks will be there on each wrong answer.
PCS mains exam:
There are total of 8 papers to qualify for the PCS mains exam.
- First of all, General Studies have 4 papers. In these general studies papers, students have to cover multiple subjects to qualify.
- General Studies Paper 1: History, Geography, etc.
- Paper 2 General Studies Paper 2: Polity
- General Studies Paper 3: Economics, Science
- General Studies Paper 4: Ethics.
It is not an objective type paper, it is a descriptive type paper. Each paper carries 200 marks.
- The next 2 papers have optional subjects, candidate can select any two subjects from the optional subjects given in the box. Each paper carries 200 marks.
- The last two papers are based on Hindi and essay subject. Each paper carries 150 marks.
Depending on the marks of the mains exam candidate qualify for the interview section.
Interview carries a hundred marks after qualifying the interview section, you will become a DSP.
DSP Full Form in Electronics:
The DSP Full Form in electronic is Digital Signal Processing. Digital signal processing is digital processing to take real-world signals like video, audio, voice, temperature, pressure etc. that are digital calculated and manipulate them easily. DSP made for calculating like add, sub, multi and more quickly and easily.
Application of DSP:
- speech and audio
- image and video
- biomedical and healthcare
- consumer electronic
Advantages of DSP:
- flexible in operation
- accurate results
- less expensive
Disadvantages of DSP:
- limited speed of operation
- Post navigation
|DSP Full Form||Category|
|Digital Signal Processor||Information Technology|
|Digital Signal Processing||Computer and Networking|
|Delaware State Police||Police|
|Demokratik Sol Parti|
[Democratic Left Party]
|Durgapur Steel Plant||Firms & Organizations|
|Democratic Socialist Party||Politics|
|Diastasis Symphysis Pubis||Diseases & Conditions|
|Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma||Companies & Corporations|
|Digital Sound Processing||Electronics|
|Defence Support Program||Military and Defence|
|Directory System Protocol||General Computing|
|Diarrhetic Shellfish Poisoning||General|
|Direct Stock Purchase||Stock Exchange|
|Defense Satellite Program||Military and Defence|
|Deceit Sine Prole||Latin|
|Direct Support Professional||Job Title|
|Delivery Service Partner||General Business|
|Differential Signal Processing||Electronics|
|Dawn Sign Press||News & Media|
|Departure Sequencing Program||Transportation|
|Dynamic Studio Professional Module (dynamic Studio)||File Type|
|Display parameters (Signature)||File Extensions|
|Dynamic Shift Programme||General|
|Distal Symmetrical Polyneuropathy||Neurology|
|Daftar Skala Prioritas||Indonesian|
|Digital Signalling Processor||General|
|Dr.halo Graphics Display Driver||File Type|
|Distribution Service Partner||General|
|Dynamic Syncopation Productions||General|
|Direct Sponsorship Program||Sports|
|Project (ms Developer Studio)||File Type|
|Decreased Sensory Perception||Physiology|
|Doubling Stock Price||Stock Exchange|
|Develop Succeed And Prosper||General|
|Digital Signal Processors||Computer Hardware|
What is the salary of a DSP officer?
* DSP promoted to ASP. It takes less time to promotion from DSP to ASP if the candidate came from the PCS exam because it is a state-level exam. If the candidate came from the state SI exam then that candidate promotion takes 20 to 25 years for an ASP position.
What are the facilities provided to the DSP?
The security guard and house helpers like cook and gardener.
Official Vehicle with a driver at zero cost.
The government will pay Telephone and electricity bills.
What are the works of DSP?
* DSP has to balance and handle the law and order.
* DSP has to protect the properties and peoples, maintained peace in the people, build trust in the police.
* Prevent crime or reduce the crime rate and improve the quality of living for all citizens.
How to become DSP?
1. State PCS exam [candidate has to qualify the exam and direct DSP post]
2. State SI exam [ candidate has to qualify the exam, you will be promoted to DSP after 20 to 25 years of experience]
What is full form of DSP and SP?
* The full form of SP is the Superintendent of Police. This police officer controls the DSP.
What is the qualification required to become DSP?
What is the salary of SP?
Conclusion of DSP Full Form:
We hope you guys understand the DSP Full Form in india and also other things that are related to DSP. I have covered all topics that are related and important to know in DSP full form like how to become DSP, what are the procedures, different ways to become DSP and FAQs related to DSP. If this information looks informative then let us know in the comment section.
4 thoughts on “DSP Full Form | What is the salary of DSP officer | 2 Easy Ways”
Pingback: What Is The ISC Full Form In English? | 4 Skills To Crack ISC
Pingback: CFI Full Form In English | 4 Top Different Categories
Pingback: DYSP Full Form | Deputy Superintendent Of Police, 2 Easy Ways
Pingback: PEM Full Form | Pediatric Emergency Medicine | Meaning Definition
Comments are closed.