CCU Full Form:
The CCU full form in medical is Critical Care Unit. It is also known as the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). It is a special unit of the hospital for serious illness or diseases for care the patient or if the patient is in the critical situation then also doctor recommended to nurses take him/her to the ICU.
In the ICU department, doctors are available for 24 hours for any emergency situation. Some of the hospitals has divided the CCU into different units, which are listed below.
- CICU or CVICU long form: cardiac, coronary, or cardiovascular intensive care unit
- CCCU stands for: critical cardiac, coronary, or cardiovascular unit
- ICCU long form: intensive cardiac, coronary, or cardiovascular care unit
- CSRU full name: cardiac, coronary, or cardiovascular surgery recovery unit
For ICU, some of the hospitals include.
- CICU or CVICU full form: cardiac, coronary, or cardiovascular intensive care unit
- MICU full form: medical intensive care unit
- NICU full form: neonatal intensive care unit
- PICU full form: pediatric intensive care unit
- SICU full form: surgical intensive care unit
- TICU full form: trauma intensive care unit
These units are divided for patients purposes, patients or patients people can find out the specific treatment unit easily and fastly.
|CCU Full Form||Category||Term|
|Critical Care Unit||Medical||CCU|
|Cardiac Care Unit||Healthcare||CCU|
|Computer Center Unix||Softwares||CCU|
|Carbon Capture and Utilisation||Chemistry||CCU|
|Clueless Computer User||Messaging||CCU|
|Camera Control Unit||Space Science||CCU|
|Central Control Unit||Space Science||CCU|
|Communications Carrier Unit||Space Science||CCU|
|Crewman Communications Umbilical||Space Science||CCU|
|Kolkata (calcutta)||Airport Code||CCU|
|Common Control Unit||Military and Defence||CCU|
|Corrective Custody Unit||Military and Defence||CCU|
|Cockpit Control Unit||Military and Defence||CCU|
|Component Control Unit||Military and Defence||CCU|
|Cargomaster Computer Unit||Military and Defence||CCU|