CCTV FULL FORM:
The CCTV full form is Closed Circuit Television. It is also known as video surveillance. CCTV is an operating system connected with several devices like display screen, video camera, recording device, etc are connected to each other.
CCTV is an operator at a sensitive area that needs continuous observation all the time. It is very helpful to control the crime. Recorded the crime into the camera it becomes evidence.
Now the day government fixed the camera every street to prevent crime in the society. It is also used for traffic management in the cities. The CCTV camera can be used wired or wireless to transmit the video, audio, and both.
Advanced CCTV cameras also have the vision capacity to take clear images and video in dark area.
What are the basic components of CCTV full form:
- Camera (analog or digital)
- Video recorder
- The storage unit (hard disk)
- Display screen
Where CCTV cameras are use generally?
- Shops and malls
- Industrial area or plant
- School, colleges, and institutes
- Government offices and building
- Corporate houses
- Railway station
- Cities and road
- Restaurants and apartments
Benefits of CCTV:
- it reduces crime fear in the people.
- get evidence in video.
- Manage the traffic by turning the traffic to another road.
- Know the secret things by catching into CCTV.
What are the types of cctv camera and which one is best?
There are many types of cctv camera but we are going to talking about the popular and best.
- Dome cameras: the advantage of this camera is the deceptive viewing angle. Because of that, most of the people use this camera. Example: a sensitive area, where continuous observation is necessary.
- Bullet CCTV camera: this camera is the latest and best because it is small and easy to hide. It is the most common camera where you can see on the road, streets, traffic pool, corporate house, etc.
- Wireless security camera: this camera is the only one that translates video recording without any wire. They should be a wifi connection where the camera is fixed.
- PTZ camera: one of the most popular cameras, these types of cameras generally used for home security.
- 4G LTE camera with no wifi: this camera is the latest. This camera not required wifi or the internet because there is an inbuilt sim that gives a network to it. This camera can be used anywhere in hand or can be fixed anywhere on the wall.
1. How does cctv cameras work?
Ans. Cctv camera consists of a camera, lens, display screen, and cables. Which are connected to each other. The camera takes the images and then transmitted to the video recorder. Then display on the screen.
2. What are the types of cctv?
There are so many types of CCTV cameras. The camera names which are given below that are best, popular, and many advantages.
1. 4G LTE CCTV camera without wifi
2.Wireless security camera
4. PTZ CCTV camera
3.What is maximum range of cctv camera?
Ans. The range depends on the camera which types of the camera it is.
normally the average range of normal cameras is 0-70 feet. There is some camera there range is so far, one of them is the PTZs camera its ranges vary from 0-700feet.
Conclusion of CCTV full form.
we hope you guys understand the CCTV full form and other concepts that are related to the CCTV camera. We hope after reading this post you guys understand which types of cameras have bought for related purposes. If this information is helpful to you then let us know in the comment section.