BPO FULL FORM:
BPO full form is Business Process Outsourcing. It is a contract of a company to an outside provider of services or business services. It is a cost-saving measure that allows companies to outsource non-core tasks.
Full Form of BPO: Business Process Outsourcing
This service may include manufacturing or back-office work such as accounting, data entry, and human resources. It also includes front-end work like customer care and technical support. Thus, BPO services can be divided into back-office outsourcing and front office outsourcing.
Types of BPO:
They are three types of BPO.
- Onshore outsourcing: Onshore outsourcing is also called domestic outsourcing. Taking outsourcing service from someone who is in the same country.
- Nearshore outsourcing: Taking outsourcing service from someone in the neighboring countries.
- Offshore outsourcing: Taking outsourcing service from an external organization in another country except for the neighboring countries.
The major and important reason why companies take BPO service is because of a core focus on the particular department with less cost compared to others.
List of BPO benefits:
- Focus on core business
- Reduced overhead
- Outside expertise
- Efficient and cost-reducing
- Increase company flexibility
- Increase in revenue etc.
Company work giving to outsource services provider to work effectively and profitably. They are two types of outsourcing.
- BPO (Business Process Outsourcing): It is a contract of a company to an outside provider of services or business services. It is a cost-saving measure that allows companies to take care of particular field services.
- KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing): Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) is that the outsourcing of core, knowledge-related business activities from outsourcing. KPO involves contracting out work to individuals that have advanced degrees and expertise in a specialized field and helps the contract company.
The main important difference between BPO and KPO is KPO focus on knowledge business process that required expertise to implement the work.
KPO is advanced analytical thinking, technical skills, and advanced knowledge. KPO increases efficiency and cost-saving.
BPO Full Form in Medical:
The full Form of BPO in medical is Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics. BPO is an undergraduate study in the field of prosthetics and orthotics. Admission of candidates is based on merit and entrance exam. After the 12th class passed students with an aggregate of 50% in the science field can join this undergraduate course.
The average course fee range between is 20,000 to 2,00,000. After a BPO holder degree candidates can find work in different fields like Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Healthcare Centers, Medical Camps, Diagnostic Centers & Services, Pathology Laboratories, Academic institutes, Simulation centres, Research & Development centres, etc.
The average salary of the BPO degree holder range between 3,00,000 to 8,00,000 depending on the skills and college from where you did the course.
Admission process for BPO:
There are two ways to take admission in the course.
- Universities or college associations take the entrance exam for candidate selection. Students have to apply and download the hall ticket and appear for the exam. After the result, the university will release the list of candidates who are eligible for the course. Selection is based on the score of the candidate.
- After selection candidate has to send the document for verification.
- The candidates have to fill the application form and select the BPO course.
- This selection is based on 10+2 class marks, it should be good marks in higher education.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and then the college will release the cut-off list.
- The selected candidate has to send their documents for the verification process.
Other full form of BPO:
|Broker Price Opinion||Stock Exchange|
|Brookfield Properties Corporation||NYSE Symbols|
|Band Parents Organization||Schools|
|Black Police Officer||Police|
|Brutality Power Overwhelming||Military|
|Bath People Only||Funnies|
|Bonus Point Opportunity||Gaming|
|Business Process Optimization||General Business|
|Board of Permanent Officers||Universities|
|Baltic Ports Organization||Professional Organizations|
|Bellevue Philharmonic Orchestra||Music|
|Bankers Pay Order||Banking|
|Bar Poker Open||Poker|
|Barracks Petty Officer||General|
|Bermuda Post Office||USPS|
|Biologic Preservation Organization||General|
|Blanket Purchase Order||General|
|Boston Philharmonic Orchestra||Music|
|Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra||Music|
|Business Process Offshore||Business|
|Ball Possession Offence||Soccer|
|Binary Painter Operator||Funnies|
|BioProspect, LTD.||ASX Symbols|
|Blood Program Office||Military|
|Border Patrol Officer||US Government|
|Boss Playa Organization||Gaming|
|British Portfolio Trust||London Stock Exchange|
|Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra||Music|
|Business Process Offshoring||International Business|
What is the salary of the BPO in India?
What is the BPO course duration?
What is the average annual fee of the BPO course?
What is the full form of BPO in business?
Conclusion of BPO full form:
BPO stands for business process outsourcing and in the medical field, BPO is Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics.